NAME BABY MEANINGS. PINK BABY HEADBAND
Name Baby Meanings
- (meaning) the message that is intended or expressed or signified; "what is the meaning of this sentence"; "the significance of a red traffic light"; "the signification of Chinese characters"; "the import of his announcement was ambiguous"
- Important or worthwhile quality; purpose
- What is meant by a word, text, concept, or action
- Meanings is an album by Gad Elbaz. The album has sold over 100,000 copies in Israel alone, and many more around the world including the USA.
- meaning(a): rich in significance or implication; "a meaning look"
- Implied or explicit significance
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- The youngest member of a family or group
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- A young or newly born animal
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
War Is a Force that Gives Us Meaning
As a veteran war correspondent, Chris Hedges has survived ambushes in Central America, imprisonment in Sudan, and a beating by Saudi military police. He has seen children murdered for sport in Gaza and petty thugs elevated into war heroes in the Balkans. Hedges, who is also a former divinity student, has seen war at its worst and knows too well that to those who pass through it, war can be exhilarating and even addictive: “It gives us purpose, meaning, a reason for living.”
Drawing on his own experience and on the literature of combat from Homer to Michael Herr, Hedges shows how war seduces not just those on the front lines but entire societies, corrupting politics, destroying culture, and perverting the most basic human desires. Mixing hard-nosed realism with profound moral and philosophical insight, War Is a Force That Gives Us Meaning is a work of terrible power and redemptive clarity whose truths have never been more necessary.
25 FACTS ABOUT ME!..TAGGED BY ALEXBABS1. THANK YOU ALEX :O) :O) :O)..SORRY 4 THE LONG WAIT LOVE.IF I TAGGED YOU, FEEL NO PREASURE..I JUST WANTED YOU TO SEE ME SAYING HI..HOWEVER I WOULD LOVE TO C YOUR
ALLRIGHT, I HAD DONE THIS PREVIOUSLY, BUT WHY NOT SHARE 25 MORE FACTS, RIGHT?.. HERE IT GOES..THIS TIME A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT SINCE I HAVE ALREADY IN FACT DONE A 25 FACTS ABOUT ME PHOTO..I UPLOADED A SUPER SHORT VIDEO SAYING HELLO...
1)- FOR THE LONGEST TIME IN MY LIFE AS A CHILD, AND GROWING UP, ALSO BEING A MINORITY..(GAY,HISPANIC,ETC.).. I FELT THAT I HAD NEVER EXPERIENCED TRUE AND GENUINE ACCEPTANCE FROM MY PEERS AS A RESULT OF BEING SO DIFFERENT..IN MY HEART I COULD NOT COMPREHEND WHY IN RETURN FOR MY KINDNESS I WAS ALWAYS DELT WIKEDNESS..IT WAS VERY PAINFUL, AND VERY LONELY TO BE LIKE A GHOST ONLY LOOKED UPON TO BE RIDICULED,HUMILIATED, AND HURT..THAT WAS UNTIL I READ THE FOLLOWING VERSE WHICH IS A TRUTH THAT SET ME FREE, AND MAY DO THE SAME FOR ANYONE STRUGGLING WITH A SIMILAR SITUATION
"If the world hates you, you know that it hated me before it hated you.
"If you were of the world, the world would love its own.
Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world,
therefor the world hates you. JOHN 15:18/19
WORDS OF WISDOM JESUS SPOKE TO LIFT THAT HEAVY BURDEN THAT WAS ONCE ON MY SHOULDERS.
2)-MY CAMARA IS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS, AS ARE GOD OF COURSE, MY MOM, AND STEVIE...MY SOCIAL CIRCLE IS SMALL BUT I AM GREATLY BLESSED...MASS LOVE IS FALSE, AND NOT REAL.
3)-MOM ALWAYS TELLS ME THAT WHEN I WAS VERY LITTLE SHE RENTED THE MOVIE THE ELEPHANT MAN, AND THAT SHE WAS AMAZED AT MY LEVEL OF SENSITIVITY BECAUSE I CRYED SO BITTERLY WHEN THE ELEPHANT MAN WOULD SUFFER IN THE MOVIE.
4)THE BEST THING TO PRAY FOR IS.."GOD, YOUR WILL BE DONE", "BECAUSE HE IS SAILING THE BIG SHIP, AND WITHOUT A DOUBT HIS PLAN IS PERFECT.
5) FIVE IS MY FAVORITE NUMBER :O)
6) I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE EXPRESS THEMSELVES IN A WAY THAT IS POETIC, SUCH AS VIVIAN LEIGH IN A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE, OR MIA FARROW AS THE LAST UNICORN
7) I LOVE SNACKS..SWEETS, AND FRUITS ANY TIME I AM WATCHING TV..PLUS "JUICY POOFS" OF COURSE..THE POOF PART IS BECAUSE I DRINK THEM SO QUICKLY AND THEN POOF THEY ARE GONE, HA HA HA..OH, AND 7 IS A HOLLY NUMBER :O) :O) :O)
8) PEOPLE ASUME THAT BECAUSE I HAVE FAITH THAT SOMEHOW IT MEANS I THINK IM PERFECT..ONLY GOD IS PERFECT..I AM FAR FROM IT, AND JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE I STRIVE TO BE A BETTER PERSON THEN I AM EVERY DAY
9) SOME OF MY FAULTS OR SHORTCOMINGS ARE..I CAN BE A BIT SELFISH WHEN IT COMES TO CERTAIN THINGS, AND I AM LEARNING TO PUT OTHERS AHEAD OF MYSELF, YEAIHHH :O) :O) :O)..I NEED TO LEARN TO TURN THE OTHER CHEEK, AS I CAN'T SHUT MY MOUTH WHENEVER I SEE AN INJUSTICE DONE..IM A LITTLE LAZY, AND A BIT TO EMOTIONAL AT TIMES..I FALL IN LOVE TO EASILY, AND SOME OF MY FEARS CAN BE A BIT CRIPPLING TO ME WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO BE STRONGER IN GOD..I AM JUST NOW LEARNING HOW TO HANDLE MONEY WITHOUT SPENDING IT ALL IN ONE OUTING
10) I HAVE WORN PRACTICALLY THE SAME HAIRSTYLE SINCE I WAS 5 BUT IT IS BECAUSE I LIKE IT THAT WAY
11) LATELY BEING AROUND MOM, STEVE, AND MY AUNT..I STUDY THEM, AND THEIR ACTIONS..I WONDER WHAT WALKING IN THEIR SHOES HAS BEEN LIKE..A FEW DAYS AGO..MOM SHOWED ME A PICTURE OF HERSELF AT 18 THAT MY AUNT BROUGHT FROM CT TO SHOW HER..NOW THAT IS VERY RARE BECAUSE MY MOM DOESNT HAVE ALOT OF PICTURES OF HERSELF IN HER YOUTH..I HAD NEVER SEEN A PIC OF HER AT THAT AGE..I WAS REALLY OVERWHELMED BY IT, TO SEE MOM AT 18 (IN A DRESS SHE HAD MADE HERSELF), MOM, MOST LIKELY WITH THE SAME DREAMS AND HOPES ALL OF US HAVE AT THAT YOUNG AGE..ITS FUNNY HOW THE PIECES OF THE PUZZLE ALL START TO FALL IN TO PLACE, AND HOW THAT PUTS THINGS IN TO THE RIGHT PERSPECTIVE..APPRECIATE YOUR MOMS, SURELY THEY ARE AWESOME, STRONG WOMEN WITH ALOT OF HEART!
12) A SONG IS ALWAYS ON MY MIND, AND I WILL START SINGING ABRUPTLY, AND RANDOMLY SOMETIMES WHEN THAT HAPPENS,LOL
13) I HAVE LOVED THE CHILDRENS BOOK SERIES "LITTLE CRITTERS" SINCE I WAS A KID
14) I AM REALLY INTERESTED AND FACINATED BY THE MEANINGS OF NAMES..KNOWING THE MEANINGS OF THE NAMES, MIDDLE NAMES, AND LAST NAMES OF YOUR FAMILY TREE REALLY DOES UNCOVER ALOT ABOUT THE TRUTH CONCERNING YOUR ANCESTRY, AND YOUR ORIGIN..FOR EXAMPLE..
MY FIRST NAME IS HEBREW, AND SPANISH..IT MEANS FRUITFUL
MY LAST NAME
RIVERA ALSO SPANISH MEANS ONE WHO LIVES BY THE RIVERBANK
AND SO ON
15) I HAVE HAD MY 15 MINUTES OF FAME RIGHT HERE IN FLICKR!
16) I WILL BE 31 IN DECEMBER..WHO KNEW,LOL :O)
17) I OFTEN TIMES TALK IN A BABY VOICE WHEN IM AROUND THOSE WHO KNOW ME BEST, ..AND SAY THINGS LIKE.."I HAVE A TUMMY CAKE", OR "MY TOOTIES ARE COLD", LOL..WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL AND A TEACHER WOULD ASK ME A QUESTION I DIDNT KNOW THE ANSWER TO I WOULD SAY.."I DONT KNOW, IM PREGNANT RIGHT NOW" WHICH WAS A METAPHOR I USED TO BE LEFT ALONE BECAUSE PREGNANT WOMEN ARE USUALLY MOODY, AND TOO BIG TO BOTHER THEMSELVES WITH ANYTHING,LOL.
18) I LOVE BRATZ MUSIC,COMMERCIALS, AND MERCHANDISE, DUH!
19) I DONT HAVE A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH MY ONLY BROTHER BECAUSE HE IS INDIFFERENT, AND ASHAME
All I am now is cold and theres no way to warmth again
A thank you to laura for taking about 240 pictures! It was fun though i almost broke my camera twice by pushing the lens in accidentally and getting water on it :/ but oh well its ok
we ran out of hot water eventually...
ok i just recieved a text saying there is no school tomorrow and im really hoping theres not because im on flickr adding more to this description at 11:52 at night when i should be sleeping so...
Woo! ok! code red no school though sadly its hail and not snow
ok anyway i've been tagged by the wonderful The Citizen V.
The thing you can't leave your house without?
I can't leave house without..umm probably my phone because i always have it on me oh and pants. I always need pants.
2. Favorite brand of make up?
Maybelline because its pretty good and not so expensive!
I seriously can't pick just one flower to declare "my favorite" because they are all so beautiful and most all have beautiful meanings behind them. But I'll name a few: i like tulips;which are a declaration for love, daisies; fidelity, freesias;representing innocence and carnations for pride and beauty :D and that was my epicly long flower answer
4. Favorite clothing store?
Target!, hollister, forever 21 er uh anywhere really just as long as its not too mainstream or cheesy
5. Favorite perfume?
This new perfume i got from bath&body works
its called pink..i think
6. Heels or flats?
Converse all the way :)
7. Do you make good grades?
Yes, yes i do. All A's most times
8. Favorite colors?
9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Nope, I'm full of energy as it is..I'm afraid of what an energy drink will do to me
10. Do you drink juice?
I've been obsessed with grape juice lately. It's the best stuff in the world so yes i drink juice 'cept for tomato juice. bleh.
11. Do you like swimming?
Oui, j'aime nager.
haha oh french
translation: yes i like to swim.
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
13. Favorite moisturizer?
14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes i do
15. Do you get mad easily?
I dont think so not usually. Sad? Yes
16. Are you into ghost hunting?
The idea frightens me
17. Achluophobia- fear of the dark
Aeroacrophobia- fear of open high places
Altophobia- fear of high places
Ambulophobia-fear of walking (haha just kidding! this list of phobias im looking at is funny)
haha there are so many more but i wont bother looking them up so
insects( arachnids included), deep water, needles and yup thats all i can think of at the moment
18. Do you bite your nails?
19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Nope but it wou- wait i did have a seizure when i was a baby. I think that counts
20. Do you drink coffee?
I'm sorry to those who actually read this haha!
david guetta baby when the light lyrics
baby change bags
baby scrapbook themes
baby bassinet baskets
super baby book
sleep solutions for baby
baby black boy